Glasgow Airport ( GLA )
Book Cheap Flights Glasgow to Dubai - Check Out What to Expect At the AirportAlso known as the Glasgow Abbotsinch, Glasgow Airport is an international airport in Scotland. For those who are planning to fly to Dubai from Glasgow International Airport, you may wish to know a little about the facilities and services it offers the passengers who depart and arrive here. GLA is located in the outskirts of Glasgow at about 15km away from the main city. The nearest and the most convenient railway station is the Paisley Gilmour Street station, which is just one mile away from the airport. A taxi or bus service can easily take you from Gilmour Street to the airport. Regular trains and bus service can easily help you travel to and from the airport by public transport. You may find numerous Glasgow flights to Dubai at very affordable prices right above. Pick one to get it booked for your Dubai trip and enjoy the following facilities and services of Glasgow airport along with these cheap flights:
- Being a major international hub, you may always find plenty of taxis available in the front of the terminal building.
- The services of Boingo make this entire terminal Wi-Fi enabled. So you can keep in touch with your work even when you are waiting for your flights to Dubai.
- A variety of business facilities are offered by this airport including meeting rooms, which are available at the Glasgow Airport Business Centre just adjacent to it.
- Baby changing areas and play areas for children are provided to the passengers at Glasgow airport.
- Skylounge holiday wing is an additional facility provided by this airport that allows passengers of all ages to relax, enjoy interactive games, read magazines or newspapers, watch movies and enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks.
- Smoking areas, telephones, praying areas and a lot of other special facility areas can be found at Glasgow.
For a complete fun filled holiday in Dubai. Start with a fun-filled journey by choosing to fly from Glasgow airport. Book one of these cheap flights Glasgow to Dubai and save huge bucks by grabbing our special deals right away. You can also book your cheap flights Dubai from Heathrow as well.
Glasgow International Airport (formerly Glasgow Abbotsinch Airport) is an international airport in Scotland, located 8 miles (13 km) south west of Glasgow city centre, near the towns of Paisleyand Renfrew in Renfrewshire. In 2010 the airport handled 6,548,865 passengers, ,making it the second busiest in Scotland, after Edinburgh Airport, and the eighth busiest airport in the United Kingdom. The airport is owned and operated by BAA, which also owns and operates five other UK airports. The Airport is a base for airlines such as BMI Regional, EasyJet,Flybe and Loganair, Jet2, Thomas Cook Airlines and Thomson Airways, and also houses maintenance facilities for British Airways. Glasgow Airport was first opened in 1966 and originally only facilatated flights to other places in the United Kingdom and Europe. The British Airports Authority (BAA) took control of the airport in 1975 and after the privatization of BAA in the 1980s; Glasgow Airport began to offer flights to other places around the world, flights which previously were facilitated by Glasgow Prestwick Airport.